It was agreed by the Executive Committee the following changes to the Constitution should be proposed at the forthcoming AGM on 16th May 2017.
It is only the changes as listed below that are proposed. (Reference numbers correspond to the relevant numbers within the current Constitution). If not listed then no change is proposed.
1) The Club to become ‘limited by guarantee’ and to be known, for business purposes, as Deepings Rugby Union Football Club Ltd.
4) a) An ‘Honorary Vice Presidents’ position to be created to reward and thank major club sponsors and volunteers.
b) Full membership to include family members with one vote per family membership.
c) No need for new membership candidates to have a proposal and seconder.
d) Additional membership categories to be added to the Constitution as per the current membership form.
5) Committee still have the right to refuse membership.
8) Executive Committee – change in structure proposed below
Rugby Development Officer
Club House Development Officer
8.2) President becomes an Executive committee member
8.4) Committee to meet monthly throughout the year
11) Purchase of liquor – change from a ‘sub-committee’ controlling purchase to become the responsibility of the Club House Manager working with the Bar Team Leader. All major changes to be still be verified by the committee.
Please click HERE for current Constitution
Updated 13:24 - 13 Jun 2017 by Deepings RUFC